Food can be a great social elixir, whether your group is sitting down to eat a meal together, or learning to prepare one. Food can create a shared experience and be a conversation starter, breaking down barriers that would otherwise remain in place. These 4 companies offer food-based team building activities in San Francisco with a broad range of flavors to suit any company’s pallette.
- Jordan’s Kitchen: This San Francisco based business offers cooking classes that are customized and perfect for any team. Offering the company the opportunity to get offsite, Chef Jordan hosts the team in his own facilities and tailors the experience and menu to each group. Jordan’s Kitchen has worked with teams from a variety of corporations like Facebook, Google, and Adobe.
- Parties that Cook: With operations in both San Francisco and Chicago, Parties that Cook inspires collaboration and productivity among team members through their fun in the kitchen. You pick the venue, and let them know your team size, and they bring their mobile operations to your team.
- Hands on Gourmet: This company services much of the Bay Area and collaborates with a variety of restaurants, wineries, and cafes to provide top notch corporate team building events. They will help you pick the perfect location for your company’s team event and design a menu according to your team’s tastes. You can choose to host your event at one of their facilities or another offsite spot of your choosing.
- Avital Tours: Not all food-based team building has to involve cooking either. Providing walking tours built by locals with locals in mind, Avital offers a unique experience to residents that allows them to experience restaurants in their own backyard in fresh ways, by going into the kitchens, talking with restaurant owners and chefs, and creating one-of-a-kind food and alcohol pairings. These tours will have your team laughing and smiling and bonding over the common denominator of excellent food.
- The Great Guac Off: Looking for an active and competitive team building option with food? Look no further. The Great Guac off combines everyone’s favorite mashed avocado with fun games and activities that will have your entire team laughing, smiling and wanting more!
Whether it be chefs that come to you, invite you into their own kitchen, or even host a party in someone else’s, San Francisco has a lot of tasteful team building options.