San Francisco is home to a warm, exciting and diverse community in California. If you are looking for employment within the spectrum of HR, this is a great place for you, as the city buzzes with companies, start-ups and even public infrastructures looking to manage their human resources and unlock their full potential. Discover 5 of the best opportunities below!
1. The City and County of San Francisco itself is looking for HR management professionals with a particular focus on equal employment opportunities. This means that women, minorities and persons with disabilities are warmly encouraged to apply, although everyone will be considered, regardless of ethnicity, national origin, disabilities and other factors.
2. Amplified Strategies is a company that facilitates investors and start-ups with an ethical mindset and a passion for philanthropy. They are currently on the lookout for a HR Lead!
3. Ancestry is one of the worlds most famous online companies, focusing on helping people discover the story of their family and track down their ancestors. The are currently on the hunt for a full-time recruiting coordinator in San Francisco
4. If you enjoy the academic world, California State University is currently seeking candidates to fill up a HR operation coordinator.
5. The San Francisco Media Co is looking for a talented HR Generalists to manage their workforce, consisting of about 100 employes.