Even if you have the strongest, hardest-working team in the world, everyone has ‘bad’ days now and then. Even if productivity is high, it’s never a bad idea to encourage motivation, and truly inspire your team to do their best, every single day. Think about the last time you needed a simple ‘pick me up,’ and how much something as clear as a powerful quote really changed your entire attitude. Motivation is a powerful tool in life, and in business. When combined, success can start to come naturally. Providing that kind of motivation to your team is extremely important, and, of course, useful!
Sometimes, it’s important to take control and provide the right kind of motivation for your staff, so they can continue to produce high quality work. Not only will they feel better about the work they’re doing, but these positive, motivational quotes can actually make your team feel better about their day in general.
Everyone could use a little inspiration and motivation now and then. Use these five empowering quotes to make sure your team stays on track, and does their best every single day.
- “How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.” – Anne Frank, The Diary of a Young Girl
- “The question isn’t who’s going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me?” – Ayn Rand (Snacknation)
- “Start by doing what’s necessary, then what’s possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.” – Francis of Assisi (Quotes Motivational)
- “You just can’t beat the person who never gives up.” – Babe Ruth (Criteria For Success)
- “Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going.” – Sam Levenson (Criteria For Success)