Nothing lightens the mood and relaxes inhibitions quite like a good cocktail, and these three companies all offer team building activities in San Francisco that feature alcohol. Whether your team is learning bartending skills, cooking appetizers for a cocktail event, or participating in an authentic grape stomping, these activities will have them laughing, learning more about one another, and bonding with ease. These Bay Area businesses are worth checking out!
- SF Mixology: Your team first learns the skills of excellent bartending, and then SF Mixology divides them into small teams and they compete head to head to make, and serve the best drinks. The competition will require them to work together as a team and build customer service skills and other knowledge that they can transfer into their professional lives well after the competition is over.
- Parties That Cook, Small Plates Cooking Party: This evening event begins with time for your team to mingle and enjoy some appetizers and a drink. They are then treated to a cooking lesson and demonstration before they are divided into smaller teams to compete against one another to prepare a spectacular array of tapas. With music and a festive atmosphere, this mixer-style team building event is sure to leave your team smiling.
- The Lodge at Sonoma: This resort lodge offers festivals and events throughout the year that are a blast for corporate teams. At their Valley of the Moon Vintage Festival, guests get to taste test five different wines and enjoy foods from local restaurants and shops. Guests at the festival can even participate in a grape stomp and watch a firefighter water fight.
These three companies all offer fun and exciting team building activities in the Bay Area that all involve one thing: alcohol. The spirited atmospheres that these companies and their events foster will have your team interacting much more like friends and far less like only coworkers by the time it’s all said and done.
Food can be a great social elixir, whether your group is sitting down to eat a meal together, or learning to prepare one. Food can create a shared experience and be a conversation starter, breaking down barriers that would otherwise remain in place. These 4 companies offer food-based team building activities in San Francisco with a broad range of flavors to suit any company’s pallette.
- Jordan’s Kitchen: This San Francisco based business offers cooking classes that are customized and perfect for any team. Offering the company the opportunity to get offsite, Chef Jordan hosts the team in his own facilities and tailors the experience and menu to each group. Jordan’s Kitchen has worked with teams from a variety of corporations like Facebook, Google, and Adobe.
- Parties that Cook: With operations in both San Francisco and Chicago, Parties that Cook inspires collaboration and productivity among team members through their fun in the kitchen. You pick the venue, and let them know your team size, and they bring their mobile operations to your team.
- Hands on Gourmet: This company services much of the Bay Area and collaborates with a variety of restaurants, wineries, and cafes to provide top notch corporate team building events. They will help you pick the perfect location for your company’s team event and design a menu according to your team’s tastes. You can choose to host your event at one of their facilities or another offsite spot of your choosing.
- Avital Tours: Not all food-based team building has to involve cooking either. Providing walking tours built by locals with locals in mind, Avital offers a unique experience to residents that allows them to experience restaurants in their own backyard in fresh ways, by going into the kitchens, talking with restaurant owners and chefs, and creating one-of-a-kind food and alcohol pairings. These tours will have your team laughing and smiling and bonding over the common denominator of excellent food.
- The Great Guac Off: Looking for an active and competitive team building option with food? Look no further. The Great Guac off combines everyone’s favorite mashed avocado with fun games and activities that will have your entire team laughing, smiling and wanting more!
Whether it be chefs that come to you, invite you into their own kitchen, or even host a party in someone else’s, San Francisco has a lot of tasteful team building options.